Steplead BMA series blow moulding machine producing highest quality PET containers for wide application range, container sizes, and production demands. Our blow molding systems are recognized to exceed blowing capacities, production cost, and bottle quality previously no other competitor reached.
Steplead certified parts with additional warranty
Less energy using lower engine speed and larger hydraulic pump.
The great advantage of stretch blow moulding machine is to stretch the container in both the axel and hoop directions, which name biaxial stretching and it will greatly improve the container’s top load, clarity, drop impact tolerance, barrier abilities and tensile strength. As a result, the raw material cost can be save for about 10-15% by reducing the weight of container.
The stretch blow molding process making PET bottles is popular in beverage industry production for juice, water, soda, and many other products. Since 1970’s, this blow moulding technique is applied widely to package chemical detergent and soda bottles.
This blow moulder can achieve you any extra ambition of blowing production. No matter considering production output, reliability or efficiency, for non-carbonated water, csd (carbonated soft drink), and hotfill products, with maximum 6 cavities to produce up to 6,000 containers per hour.
STEPLEAD will arrange a special project manager who will provide one to one service for all details of your expected machines. Not just collecting abundant information about your packaging solution, but also provide non-stop service to meet your requirement and schedule, to assure the project goes smoothly as your expecting.
A STEPLEAD project manager will provide below service:
Draw up initiate project with necessary information
In time and continuous follow up and evaluate project specification to adjust the project schedule
Provide practical support and service
Prepare and organize all necessary related documentation for this project.
STEPLEAD provides turnkey for complete packaging line. All equipment are connected with mechanical structure, electric wires, gas and liquid pipelines seamlessly and synchronously as per planning drawing layout. Our veteran technicians will assure all machinery’s performance, design, and engineering to be a perfect condition for customer.
STEPLEAD manufacture and setup turnkey project solution in workshop of customer, also provide training course for operation, maintenance, documentation, and other fundamental and necessary support for all integrated turnkey solution packaging line equipment.
Any further requirement regarding turnkey solution packaging line equipment, please give us a call or an email.
Phone: (86) 8314-3479 | Email: [email protected]
STEPLEAD expert with 20+ years experience will help you with machines installation step by step. Upon installation of you machines or line, the expert stay in your factory to monitor your new equipment run smoothly and train your technicians. After our expert leaving, STEPLEAD will provide 24/7 prompt and courteous service for your demand.
STEPLEAD expert provides the following services:
Installation of machines and equipment or filling line at the factory of customer.
Synchronize and coordinate schedule with engineering to proceed switches and preventive maintenance operation.
Proceed necessary engineering modification on machines and filling line to optimize the performance and stability of machines.
Trouble shooting for machines’ issues.
Document all scheduled operation as per proper documentation policy.
Provide on-site training course for all necessary procedures.
An STEPLEAD expert will be responsible for installation, modification for your all machines in your factory. The only purpose for all these activities will aim at optimizing the equipment to maximize production capacity. STEPLEAD also assure the expert will proceed routine operations for the whole production line, and fully meet customer’s requirement for production.
STEPLEAD will provide continuous after sales support to every customer. Also a solid warranty on each machine we sold, workmanship, performance, and solution response time. STEPLEAD service departments prepare thousands of various components stocking, ready for any urgent demand from customer, to assure the fast and efficient fulfillment of all parts orders, which will effectively minimize downtime and productivity loss of customer’s factory.
STEPLEAD service expert are all qualified with 15-20+ years experience to assure smooth installation. They also provide on-site training and onging support.
After sales expert support will cover below:
Installation of machines in customer’s factory
Solve electrical, mechanical and software problems
Maintain and restore computerized machine history database.
If one of your demand is to reduce downtime due to machine’s breakdowns, you would want to learn more about the STEPLEAD VIP Guarantee.
The main materials used in our beverage equipment are food grade SUS304, SUS316, POM and silicone parts that meet sanitary standards, as well as world-renowned electrical components. We can also make any custom design for you according to your needs.
STEPLEAD manufacture all equipment in our own facilities, which is ECO environment buildings and certified with ISO and CE. STEPLEAD highly concerns environment protection in all working areas by decreasing waste in all production processes.
It takes only two hours driving to the near major shipping seaport, which provide the most economic shipping rate and fast transportation to most countries all over the world.
Our facility is composed of the following:
Veteran and skillful professionals and technicians
On-site Engineering support
Materials requirement planning (MRP)
Manufacturing and assembly
Components and machines testing
Hi-tech accurate machining centers
STEPLEAD provide OEM and ODM machines and service tailor designed as per your different needs and goals, which most competitive prices. From individual machines, to turnkey solution service. From idea to real machine, you can expect your quality machines and services which would help to break the limitation of your business.
As a leading manufacturer of packaging equipment in China. To keep up with most advanced industry technology and trends, we keep attending all sorts of training and and activities.
Customer grows with company expansion, and production line extension as well. STEPLEAD provides optimizing solution with tailored design machinery project to maximize customer’s benefit. Tailor made service covers our whole products range for various projects, with building and customizing automated packaging systems. Our veteran engineers team will provide evaluation to your products, packaging requirement, and production demands, accordingly design customized equipment for your special needs.
STEPLEAD customized in
Tailored design for equipment
Modification and configuration of equipment.
STEPLEAD lead customer in every size and step to a target business.
We are dedicated to customer’s success. Most of our customers return for more machines as their company grows fast and succeeds. No matter filler, capper, water filter, blower, labeler for your current line, multi-station filling line, or a complete turnkey solution filling line, STEPLEAD machinery is tailored to order.
We guarantee to provide satisfied equipment and service for our every customer. We also understand that you may encounter an problem and require assistance. A friendly and courteous customer service expert will ready for a prompt solution. You may contact us at following phone number and email:
Phone: (+86-755) 83143479
Email: [email protected]
Here is a list of all the types of technical questions concerning bottle filling machine that you can find.
Safety Precautions for blow molding machine operation
These precautions are for the sake of preventing operators and other staff from being hurt or preventing machine from being damaged when trouble occurs. Because devices of this machine use pneumatic and electrical control, which features big power and quick working speed, therefore any errors of operation may lead to dangerous consequences. The machine is equipped with some safety devices to protect the operators. Before operation, please check whether these safety devices work properly.
1. Safety Precautions:
1) Operator must wear safety helmet, slip-proof shoes and working clothesduring installation, inspection and maintenance.
2) Make sure to install the machine in a dry, bright and clean location. The ground around the machine should be solid and its surface should be slip-proof.
3) Never put tools and other articles onto the machine or any other moving parts.
4) Don’t climb onto the machine when it is running and don’t touch the moving parts.
Before inspection and maintenance, the power and gas source must be switched off and ensure that air pressure of gas circuit is environmentalatmosphere.Note: Once the pressure of operation gas circuit is environmental atmosphere, mold base components will automatically descend.
5) When operate parts of heating devices, turn off the power first and operate after it completely cools down.
6) Please pay special attention to the safety warning board installed on dangerous parts of the machine.
2. The Safety Guard and Safety Door on the Machine
1) A limit switch is installed on the safety door to pick up the bottles. When the safety door opens, this limit switch will be activated to stop the machine from operation.
Therefore, it’s important to check whether this limit switch can work normally before
operating the machine.
2) It’s forbidden to dismantle the safety door on the machine and the safety cover on automatic chainsunless necessary maintenance and inspection are needed. And after maintenance and inspection, the safety door and the safety cover on automatic chains
must be reinstalled as its original way.
3) Emergency Stop Button There are two buttons for emergency stop on the machine. One is on the operation panel and the other is on the back of the machine. They are used for emergencies. If each of the emergency stop buttons being pressed, both the power and gas source are switched off simultaneou
sly and the machine stops all operation immediately.
4) Overpressure Protection The machine uses compressed air. The safety valve is respectively installed on high and low-pressure air collector. If the pressure in air intake is too high, the safety valve will be automatically opened to ensure of the safety.
Air pressure for operation: Air intake 0.8Mpa
Air pressure for blowing: Air intake 3.5MPa
5) Grounding The machine has contact for grounding. Before using the machine, connect the earth wire, which should be chosen according the local standard.
Precautions Related with Operation of Blow Molding Machine
Before operating the machine, read and understand the operation regulation in the operation manual or have relative training for operation.
(1) Emergency Stop
① There are two emergency stop buttons on this machine. The gas supplies stops and piston of air cylinder at the mold base and press preform falls down when each one of the buttons is pressed. The piston returns when turning and releasing the emergency button clockwise.
② There is a safety lever installed at the right side of bottle picker connected with the switch to prevent the bottle or preform from going to the next circle. If bottles or preform press on the safety lever, the machine will stop immediately until they are
removed. Note: Don’t operate the machine until you are sure of the security.
(2) Adjustment of Position and Speed
The position and speed valve of magnetic switch and approach switch on gas cylinder of movement devices has been properly adjusted before the machine leaves the factory. Don’t try to make the machine run quicker by changing their position or adjust the speed valve. Otherwise, it may cause damage of the machine or lead to malfunction.
(3) Inspections Related with Automatic Operation
① Confirm the safety for the operator. Check with eyes carefully the surrounding of the machine to make sure that it is safe in this area.
② Make sure that all safety devices can function normally.
③ Ensure all limit switches are in position and properly tightened.
④ Check whether the air pressure for operation and blowing is normal.
⑤ Check the adjustment of various speed
⑥ Check the temperature and circulation of cooling water.
(4) Safety during Bottle Blowing
① Never open the guarding gate or climb into it during bottle blowing.
② Never touch movement parts during bottle blowing.
③ Keep close attention to the working status of the machine. If abnormal situation or noise occurs, stop the machine immediately. Look for reasons and get rid of the troubles. If alarm occurs, the machine will stop automatically. The machine can be operated again only after the troubles are eliminated.
(1) Before repairing the machine, switch off the power and hang a warning plate of “Repairing, Switch on Prohibited” at the power switches. Before repairing, use electroscope to check that the power has already being switched off.
(2) It should bear regulated pressure to replace pneumatic units such as gas pipe, valve and connectors. It should get the approval from professional engineers to replace these units. Before replacing, make sure that the air pressure of gas circuit has been reduced to environmental atmosphere.
(3) The capacity should be in accordance with corresponding regulation when replacing fuses or other electric units. It should get approval from professional engineers or technicians for the replacement.
(4) Never touch any electrical devices with wet hands.
(5) When repairing the mold on the machine, insert a cushion (A rectangle wood block of 15×20 cm, which length should be the same with the length when the mold opens to its maximum extent) into the opened mold clamp device.
(6) Lubricate the machine after it stops.
(7) Use proper tools to maintain and repair the machine. Exert proper moment when tightening the bolts and nuts.
(8) Carefully check the repaired area after maintenance and repair to prevent any tools from being left in the machine.
Precautions of Gas Circuit System of Blow Molding Machine
Note: The density of high-pressure air is very high and any leakage of it shall lead to serious consequences.
(1) It’s strictly forbidden to change the position of safety valve on the air collector.
(2) Impact of compressed air collector is strictly prohibited.
(3) Open the gas outlet valve slightly to discharge the gas slowly when relieving the pressure.
(4) Switch off the gas source and open the outlet valve as well as ensure that the reading on pressure meter is zero before removing parts on gas circuit.
(5) Discharge the gas thoroughly if the machine has stops operation for a long time.
(6) When replacing any pneumatic units, check under low pressure to reconfirm its safety and gradually increase the air pressure.
(7) Check the safety of gas circuit regularly.
Check Every Day
① Check pressure meter of air collector to make sure that every pressure value is normal.
② Check and monitor the gas circuit system (air collector, pipes, valves and air cylinder) to make sure that there is no gas leakage.
③ Ensure that hoses are not bent or damaged and every part of gas circuit system is solidly tightened.
Check Every Week
① Dry the accumulated water in high and low pressure air collector and filters.
② Check whether the magnetic coil and bolt is loose.
③ Check and clean the air muffle.
Check Every Six Month
Check the accuracy of every pressure meter on air collector and gas circuit.
Preparation Before Installation for PET Bottle Blow Molding Machine
(1) When determine the location of the machine, it’s also necessary to consider the dimension of charging device (See Figure 1 Layout of the Machine). The surrounding should be clean for the operation (See Figure 2 External View of the Machine), repair and maintenance of the machine and auxiliary devices.
(2) The ground should be level and smooth and has at least 150mm thick concrete, which can endure machine weight and vibration in a long run.
(3) Before installing, finish the layout of power supply and supply system for gas and water on the basis of safe and practical principle. The specification of cable should meet the requirement of total power of the machine. The cable should be through the electric pipe and be laid underground.
Hoisting and Transportation of the PET Bottle Blow Molding Machine
Refer to Main Technical Parameters and Specifications for the weight of the machine. Because this machine is very heavy, therefore you should ask professional person to load and unload the machine. You should also obey the following precautions:
(1) For the sake of safety, Forklift, hoisting machine, crane and hanging rope should have enough strength for loading and unloading the machine.
(2) When loading and unloading with steel wire, put soft fabric or wood block between the rope and the machine in case that the surface of the machine is damaged.
(3) When hoisting the machine, make sure that it is in a balanced position.
Steps of Installation for PET Bottle Blow Molding Machine
Power Connection of PET Bottle Blow Molding Machine
This machine uses three-phase power inlet wire. Its power is AC 220V/60Hz
(1) Fuses of proper capacity should be used in three-phase power.
(2) Connect the power to the large terminal board in the electric cabinet. The cable should accord with insulation standard and should have enough capacity.
(3) If the motor turns in a wrong direction, then switch off the power, change the position of any two-phase wire to correct the motor direction. For details, please refer to Chapter Four Commissioning and Operation.
(4) The machine should be grounded. The resistance should be lower than 4 Ω. Its function is to protect the security of people on spot due to electric leakage caused by overheat or aging of wire.
Freezing water in Freezing Machine
Cool the base of mold, mold chamber for bottle blowing and channel of cooling water in heating cabinet with 10°C~12°C degree freezing water of 0.3~0.5Mpa. The freezing water needed is about 40L/min. Additives of anti-corruption and deoxidize shall be added to the freezing water to improver water quality. The water pipe should be washed clean before installation.
Cooling Water in Water Tower
Cooling water in water tower is supplied directly to the freezing machine. The flow is about 100L/min. The water of cooling tower shall be intenerated.
Connection of Gas Circuit of PET Bottle Blow Molding Machine
(1) The machine uses compressed air. Pipes or hoses connected with the machine should bear regulated pressure.
(2) The machine uses two gas sources of pressure: 3.5Mpa and 0.8Mpa. Professional engineers or technicians are required to guide the installation.
a. Air pressure for operation: Gas inlet 0.8Mpa, Gas outlet 0.6~0.8Mpa
(Air cylinder for mold base, mold clamp, Stretching, seal, perform feed and bottle picker)
b. Air pressure for bottle blowing: This is the gas source provided for blowing molding. It must be clean and dry. Its pressure for air supply is 3.5Mpa.
c. See Figure 6 for the connection position.
(1) Accessories without painting have already been coated with anti-rust oil, which should be washed with gasoline or diesel oil and cleaned with soft fabric.
(2) Clean the dust and dirt on the chrome-plated lever, leader and piston rod carefully to avoid damages to sliding sleeve and seal ring, etc.
(3) Lubricate the surface of all movement parts after cleaning.
(1) Oiling point with oil gun is recommended to use No.00 lithium based grease lubricant oil.
(2) Chain, chain wheel and rolling bearing can use universal lithium based grease.
(3) All easily-wear bearing or sleeves should be coated with lubricant oil or grease.
(1) Check whether fixed screws on the machine and electric devices are loose.
(2) Take a trial run of the freezing machine to confirm no leakage in connection pipes and hoses.
(3) Take a trial run of the air compressor to confirm no leakage in connection pipes and hoses.
(4) Check again to confirm that the voltage and frequency of the power supply can meet the requirement of operation and the wire connection is correct.
|Mold clamping Force||KN||3 0 0|
|Mold clamping stroke||mm||1 4 0|
|Mold thickness||mm||2 0 0|
|Stretching stroke||mm||3 3 0|
|Bottom mold stroke||mm||6 0|
|Cavity pitch||mm||1 1 5|
|Number of cavities||8|
|Max. capacity||15000BPH x 500ml|
|Exterior diameter of preform neck*||mm||1 8 ~ 3 8|
|Max. diameter of bottle||mm||1 0 5|
|Max. height of bottle||mm||3 3 5|
|Max. heating Power||KW||6 0|
|Total installed Power||KW||6 3|
|Temperature of chilled water||C||1 0 ~ 1 2|
|Flow of chilled water||L/min||3 0|
|Pressure of chilled water||MPa||0.3 ~ 0.5|
|Flow of cooling water||L/min||1 0 0|
|Pressure of cooling water||MPa||0.2 ~ 0.3|
|Dimension (L x W x H)||m||3.12×2.27×2.03|
F1 Start(with LED)
F2 Stop(with LED)
F4 Manual/Auto Mode SelectionSwitch
F5 Selection Switch for Preform Supply
F6 SelectionSwitch for Heating
F7 EmergencyStop Switch(Please refer to Operation Instruction for Reset)
F8 Reset(with LED)
What Are The Positions Of Limit Switch, Magnetic Switch And Photo Switch In The PET Bottle Blow Molding Machine
drop us a line