Beverage hygiene is a big issue involving people’s health and an important issue related to the export of foreign trade products to generate foreign exchange and factory economic benefits. To prevent the pollution of beverages in the production and processing process. It is necessary to carefully consider the selection of plant site, general layout, workshop arrangement and corresponding auxiliary facilities in strict accordance with the requirements of health standards and relevant regulations. If the design is not well thought out, resulting in congenital deficiencies, the construction of the plant and then the transformation is very troublesome. Therefore, when designing a new beverage plant, it is necessary to strictly follow the sanitary norms issued by the state and not to be sloppy and accommodating. Otherwise, it will take a detour.
The following is an introduction to the requirements, regulations and standard disinfection methods related to sanitation from the perspective of beverage plant design.
Plant. Warehouse environmental health
1. Factory. There must not be a bad environment around the library that can contaminate the food. The same factory shall not also operate other products that hinder food hygiene.
2. Factory production areas and living areas should be separated. Production area building layout should be reasonable.
3. Plant. Depot to green. The road surface is flat. No stagnant water, the main channel should be cement. Asphalt or stone paving, to prevent dust from flying.
4. Factory sewage discharge should be in line with national environmental protection requirements.
5. Factory toilets should be flushed. Hand-washing equipment and fly-proof. Anti-insect facilities. Its wainscoting should be white tile, the ground should be easy to clean and disinfection, and keep clean.
6. Garbage and scraps should be stacked in a place far away from the food processing workshop and cleaned up on the same day.
Plant. Sanitation of warehouse facilities
Food processing workshop must meet the following conditions.
1. The workshop area must be adapted to the production capacity to facilitate the smooth processing of production.
2. The ceiling of the workshop. Walls. Doors and windows should be painted to facilitate cleaning. Disinfection. And not easy to fall off the non-toxic light-colored coating
3. The workshop is well lit, well ventilated, the ground is flat. Neat and tidy, there should be hand washing. Disinfection. Anti-fly. Anti-insect facilities and anti-rodent measures.
4. Must have the corresponding production capacity, easy to clean. Disinfection. Corrosion-resistant workbench. Work utensils and carts. Forbidden to use bamboo and wood appliances.
5. Must be connected with the workshop and the number of people to adapt to the production of changing rooms. Toilet. And workroom restrooms. Workshop import with hand washing and disinfection facilities without hand switch.
6. Must have the production capacity to adapt to the auxiliary processing workshop: cold storage and various warehouses.
- The same workshop shall not produce two different varieties of food at the same time.
- Processed scraps must be stored in special containers, timely processing, containers should be frequently cleaned and disinfected.
- Meat. Canned goods. Aquatic products. Dairy products. Egg products. Frozen vegetables. Small food processing with containers must not touch the ground. In the processing process, so that raw materials. Semi-finished and finished products do not cross-contamination.
Public health in the factory
1. The factory drainage should have complete. No water seepage. And with the scale of production to adapt to the sewerage system. The sewerage system should be kept open, and no open ditch drainage should be used. There should be no sewage accumulation on the ground in the factory.
2. Workshop toilets are generally slotted, easy to flush, not easy to clog. Women’s bathrooms can consider a small number of sitting type. The toilet should be set in the corridor of the more hidden place. The toilet door shall not be opposite to the production workplace.
3. The dressing room should be equipped with a locker that meets health standards requirements, one for each person, and shoes, hats, and work clothes should be stored in separate compartments.
4. The plant should have a closed fermentation pond and harmless sewage treatment facilities.
1. Pre-treatment of the workshop. The three sections of finishing and canning and sterilization should be clearly separated and ensure the strict hygiene of the finishing and canning section.
The section on strict hygiene.
2. The machines in contact with the materials. Conveyor belt. Worksurface. Work utensils, etc., should be made of stainless steel. The workshop should be equipped with measures to disinfect this equipment and utensils.
3. personnel and material imports are used to prevent insects. Anti-fly measures, combined with the specific situation, can be used insect lamp respectively. Dark channel. Wind curtain. Water curtain or buffer room, etc. The workshop should be equipped with hot water and warm water system for equipment or personnel hygiene cleaning.
4. The solid windows can be double windows, and the window cabinet material should be standard steel windows to ensure a tight closure. The door of the workshop should be made of a transparent and rigid plastic door.
5. Workshop ceiling painting layer should be moisture resistant and should not fall off due to moisture absorption.
6. Floor slope 1.5-2%, no matter the floor or floor should do drainage ditch, ditch section to width × depth = 300 × 150mm for good. So that the drainage is smooth and easy to clean. The floor structure should ensure that no leakage, ditch drainage to the outdoor should be made water-sealed discharge outlet.
7. The elevator shaft of the workshop should be prevented from entering water. The elevator pit should be set up with water puddle drainage. The disinfection pool should be set up with a drainage funnel.
8. The workshop with strong vibration should have measures to prevent the spread of vibration.
9. Noise and vibration intensity of the production equipment should be installed in a single-story plant or multi-story plant on the ground floor; the amplitude. Equipment with high power should be designed with a vibration damping foundation.
Common disinfection methods
Suitable for non-oil and dirt utensils. Operating tables. Walls. Floors. Vehicles. Rubber shoes, etc.
Use a concentration of 0.2 to 0.5%.
Sodium hydroxide solution
Apply to the work apparatus stained with oil and sugar liquid. Walls. Ground. Vehicles, etc.
Use concentration 1~2%.
This is a new type of highly effective disinfectant, suitable for disinfection of various appliances. Disinfection of objects and environment.
Steam and hot water disinfection
Suitable for cotton fabrics. Disinfection of empty cans and small weight tools.
Hot water temperature 82℃ or more.
Please click below to watch the production process of bottled water production.