List of quality control points
|Process||Quality control points||Quality check items||Frequency|
|Juicing and pulping||Pressing, centrifuging||Pressing dryness, centrifugal time||per hour|
|Pulp||Color, odor, impurities||per material|
|Preparation||Raw and auxiliary materials||Foreign matter||per material|
|Batching water||Sensory, odor, conductivity, ph value||Every 2 hours|
|Preparation||Dissolved sugar||Dissolved sugar temperature, dissolved sugar time||per material|
|Liquid preparation||Stirring time|
|Sensory properties, odor, refractive index, pH, total acid|
|Sterilization||Sterilization temperature, sterilization time, discharge temperature|
|Bottle washing||Flushing mouth water temperature, nozzle|
|Disinfection water||Residual chlorine|
|Filling||Filling temperature, bottle center temperature after filling, filling volume, bottle pouring time|
|Cooling||Cooling water residual chlorine, bottle center temperature after cooling|
|Capping, leak detection||Sealability, torque|
|Finished product||Sensing||Inner dissolved substance, appearance||Sample inspection/half hour|
|Spray code||Time, handwriting, location|
|sleeve labeling||Appearance, batch number|
|Labeling||Content, use record, batch number||per batch|
|Packaging||Certificate of Conformity||Date, handwriting||per batch|
|boxing||Appearance, quantity||per hour|
|CIP||Washing liquid||Acid concentration, alkali concentration||Before and after production|
|Residual liquid, cylinder wall||PH value|
Note: The control standard is shown in the “Juice Beverage Control Inspection Protocol”.
Content of the process engineer inspection
Documentation, production record management
After each batch is cleared and before the next batch is produced, the production records of this batch are retrieved, and the production records of the next batch are issued.
When the production varieties are replaced after each batch is cleared and before the next batch is produced, the post variety related records of this batch should be retrieved. The post variety corresponding record sheet of the next batch should be issued at the same time.
Process discipline checking
On the premise of playing the role of a pioneer, we check every day to keep the production place quiet and orderly. As well as to do a good job of “three wears and two wears”. Not to go away from the post, not to flee the post, not to sleep on the post.
Check whether the post is neat and tidy on the ground, the windows and doors are clean and intact, and the equipment, instruments and pipes are neatly arranged.
Responsible for checking the production records of each batch of each post. The focus is to check the records according to the site and check whether the records’ content is true, timely and accurate. Problems found are immediately pointed out and corrected.
Check the clearing work and confirm with the workshop inspector to avoid the accident of mixing materials. And whether each production process cleans the workplace before changing the production variety, specification and batch number.
Take the form of random inspection to check whether the operators strictly implement the post SOP.
Quality inspector check content
Responsible for checking the production records of each batch of each post. The focus is on checking the records according to the site, checking whether the records are true, timely and accurate in content. Problems found are immediately pointed out and corrected.
When the corresponding items of the production area hygiene management system are inspected and found to be unqualified, supervise the post operators to re-process until the inspection is qualified.
Changing batch number or changing variety specification should be strictly inspected and confirmed by signature in the clearing record. Each post should check and sign the confirmation work (such as hygiene, clearing work, etc.).
Check the quality of raw and auxiliary materials; weighing should be checked and signed.
Check whether the raw and auxiliary materials are entirely dissolved, the volume of preparation, the filter material of filtration and the clarity. Check the sensory properties, refractive index, PH value and total acid of the finished liquid.
Filling volume check: Check the filling volume of 10 bottles randomly each time, at least 2 times a day, which should be within the filling volume.
Check whether the cap is screwed tightly and whether the torque meets the requirements.
At least 2 times a day sampling and visual inspection, the finished liquid should meet the requirements.
Clear batch number
Sample check 20 bottles, the batch number should be clear and printed in the correct position.
Check the quality of printing at any time, and do the supervision of waste certificate and waste carton processing. For each batch of cartons, confirm that the label content is consistent with the name, specification and batch number of this batch of production.
Check the quality of carton batch number and sealing quality at any time, regularly check the number of boxes, product certificates, instructions and check whether the batch number and content are correct.
Check workshop temperature and humidity and keep records.
Make daily quality condition records.
Process hygiene and environmental health
- Food production enterprises should have health measures to prevent pollution, develop various health management systems, and a dedicated person responsible for.
- Food production enterprises must have a clean production environment. Plant ground, road and transport should not cause pollution of food production. Production, administration, living and auxiliary areas of the overall layout should be reasonable, not to interfere with each other.
- The design and construction of the plant should consider easy to carry out cleaning work. The inner surface of the cleanroom (area) should be flat and smooth, with no cracks, tight interface, no particles off, and can withstand cleaning and disinfection. The junction of the wall and the ground should be curved or take other measures to reduce dust accumulation and easy to clean.
- Production area shall not store non-production items and personal miscellaneous. The waste in production should be disposed of in time.
- Changing rooms, bathrooms and toilets should not be set up to produce adverse effects on the cleanroom (area).
- The selection of materials, style and wearing style of work clothes should be adapted to the production operation and air cleanliness level requirements and shall not be mixed. The texture of clean work clothes should be smooth, with no static electricity, no shedding of fibres and particulate matter. The additional particulate matter should not be brought in when the work clothes are washed and sterilized. The cleaning cycle should be developed for work clothes.
- Food production personnel should have health records. Direct contact with finished liquid production personnel at least once a year medical examination. Infectious diseases, skin disease patients and those with wounds on the body surface should not be engaged in direct contact with the production of drugs.
Materials and intermediate products should be cleared outside before entering the warehouse.
The waste in production should be sent to the waste dump in time.
Please click below to watch the production process of bottled juice production.