Do you want to start a bottled water plant but don’t know how to operate the entire production facility?
We have the perfect instructions for you in this post! Our operation rules for the 5 gallon bottled water, and 500ml bottled water production facilities will give you all the information you need to get started. Plus, our team is always available to answer any questions you may have.
With our help, you can start your own successful bottled water business in no time. We’ll provide you with everything you need to start, so what are you waiting for? Contact us today to get started!
What are the Operating procedures for reverse osmosis water treatment equipment
1. To see whether the liquid level of the sterile raw water tank and the butterfly valves of the pretreatment RO membrane host pipeline are in good condition, turn on the power switch.
2. Ensure that equipment, water quality, technical standards, and indicators are within the acceptable range.
3. When the screen lights up, turn the knob switch of the control panel to the right, then click the automatic screen on the screen to put the water making equipment into automatic operation;
4. When the RO membrane is undergoing automatic backwashing pretreatment, open the gas valve and inject air to mix and clean;
5. Reverse osmosis water treatment equipment requirements are as follows:
- The pressure before and after the primary and secondary membranes: 1-1.5MPa
- Primary conductivity: 0-100μS/cm
- Secondary conductivity: 0-10μS/cm
- Quartz sand filtration pressure, activated carbon filtration pressure, precision filter pressure, pressure before pump: 0.2-0.4MPa
What are the procedures for the Ozone machine sterilization mixing device?
1. Make sure that the secondary sterile water tank and the weak alkaline water sterile tank are in standby mode, and the air pressure is kept at 0.6MPa,
2. Turn on the electricity and gas source switches;
3. Check the electricity supply that is operating normally. The voltage can be switched on only when the voltage is 220 volts. If the voltage is too high, the circuit will be damaged and the equipment destroyed.
4. The sequence starts with the air pump switch (or air control switch) and then turn on the ozone switch after 30 seconds, followed by opening the concentration regulating valve.
5. When the ammeter shows an unusual reading after startup, for example, voltage instability, voltmeter jumping, current display is too high, etc., immediately cease the inspection;
6. The machine is not designed to be operated continuously, and the minimum duration between operations is more than 5 minutes;
7. After the surgery, turn off the concentration adjustment, ozone switch, and air pump switch one at a time, then release the ozone gas residues together.
What is the RO water treatment system’s Pre Treatment Flushing Procedure?
1. Start the air pump, open the air filling valve to make the air pressure reach 0.6-0.8Mpa, and check the safety condition of each pipeline, butterfly valve, and circuit; The original water tank’s water level is in normal position, so start the air pump and open the air filling valve to get the required pressure;
2. Close the precision filter pipeline’s access valve, then open the quartz sand wastewater butterfly valve;
3. Turn on the raw water pump, then start the general control panel of the reverse osmosis system and hit manually.
4. Backwash the quartz sand filter when it is full of silt and debris. Close the butterfly valves in this order: 1, 3, 2, 4, and rinse for 10 minutes once the system has shut off. Continue to the following procedure after the system has stopped;
5. When the quartz sand filter is being flushed, open butterfly valves 1 and 3, close butterfly valves 2 and 4, and flush for 10 minutes. Continue to the next procedure when the system has stopped;
6. Close the quartz sand wastewater butterfly valve and open the activated carbon wastewater butterfly valve when starting the pretreatment dechlorination process.
7. Flush the activated carbon filter for 10 minutes after backwashing it. Proceed to the following procedure when the activated carbon filter has been backwashed, and all of the open butterfly valves have been closed.
8. When the activated carbon filter is being flushed, open the butterfly valves 5 and 7, close the butterfly valves 6 and 8, and flush for 10 minutes. The pretreatment filter flushing operation is completed after the system has shut down when the original water pump is closed.
What are the operational procedures for low-alkaline water equipment?
1. Before utilizing weak alkaline water equipment, double-check that the electrical conductivity of each pipeline, butterfly valve, secondary pure water, and weak alkaline water flow rate is within acceptable limits.
2. Turn on the electricity and turn on the control panel’s automated switch (main power: turn the switch clockwise, then off it counterclockwise).
3. Open the secondary pure water tank’s butterfly valve, then filter through natural ore and a hollow fiber ultrafiltration membrane (TDS range: 7 to 10);
4. Performance indicators:
- Ambient temperature, inlet water temperature: 5-40℃
- Ambient humidity: ≤80%
- Inlet pressure: 0.1-0.25 MPa
- Power supply pressure: 380V
What are the procedures for operating automatic external brushing and capping equipment for 5-gallon bottled water?
1. Check to see whether the raw water tank and the weak alkaline water sterile tank are at proper water levels.
2. Turn on the gas switch and power switch;
3. Turn the red knob on the control panel to the right, and then turn the automatic knob to the right after you’ve switched on the power light;
4. Set up a separate person to remove the sealing film from recycled buckets and place the empty buckets on the capping machine’s conveyor belt, depending on the equipment speed.
5. The buckets should be side by side and properly aligned when placed on the conveyor belt, there is no water in the bucket, and no portion of the body should be inserted into the capping machine or external brushing machine to check if everything is working correctly.
6. The outer barrel cleaning machine follow-up rotating bottom brush cleaning is done automatically using the control panel’s automatic operation screen. The side brush and center brush rotate in the opposite direction to enhance cleaning performance;
7. To turn off the power, click Turn off the automatic mode after the work is finished.
What are the rules for operating an internal washing and filling machine for 5 gallon bottled water?
1. The machine should be stored in an upright position, off the floor. First, set up a disinfectant mixed water tank with 90 liters of pure water and 2.25 litters of disinfection; the traditional configuration of the measuring cup is a 1:40 ratio of detergent to pure water;
2. Open the 1#, 2# disinfectant water tank, and 3# pure water tank in turn and inject 90L of pure water into the water tank with the pure water branch pipe. Do not submerge the drain pipe mouth when flooding the drain pipe;
3. Turn on the palletizer, inkjet printer, and sleeve labeling machine before filling and ensure that the equipment is properly warmed up;
4. Use the empty barrel’s photoelectric switch to verify that it is transported to the disinfection station through its cover removal and external washing device, and that there is no bucket dumping or stuck bucket situation.
5. After the work is finished, turn off the electricity in time, clean up any messes on the ground, and save a good record of your running performance.
What are the steps in filling a 5-gallon bottle with water using a bottled water filling machine?
1. Check to see whether the sterile pure water tank of weak alkaline water has a normal water level;
2. Turn on the control panel’s power switch;
3. When you turn on the power light, rotate the red knob on the electric box panel to the right, and the filling machine will start working automatically.
4. Place the empty, sterilized, and cleaned barrels on the conveyor belt of a three-gallon filling machine in sequence, and you’re ready to go.
5. It is ensured that the completed water is stored after each barrel of water has been qualified through a set of production lines, including transportation, filling, inspection, and packaging.
6. After filling, switch off the power supply, clean the equipment, and make a thorough examination.
What are the operating procedures for 20L bottled water automatic labeling and bagging equipment in general?
1. Turn on the gas source switch.
2. Turn the red knob at the bottom of the touch screen to the right while it’s operating and wait for the “enter” prompt on the screen;
3. When the touch screen lights up, press to begin the automatic packaging procedure;
4. To start, fill a large bucket with water and place it on the bottle holder of the heat shrinkable film machine. Fill the water storage tank with water, turn on the power switch after it’s full, and wait for steam to sprout before turning on the heat shrinkable film machine;
Set the temperature of the left knife to 135°C, the main knife to 190°C, and the right knife to 135°C during the operation of the bagging machine. When the set temperature is reached, press the bagging machine’s button to enter automatic mode.
What are the standard operating procedures for a 5 gallon /20L bottled water production with the Automatic palletizer?
1. To the right of the control panel, rotate the red knob switch.
2. When the “enter” prompt appears on the screen, the barrel slide, stacking mechanism, lifting mechanism, and electrical control system will all enter automatic mode;
3. Prepare the manual forklift and a sufficient number of pallets in advance. After the automatic production line process is completed, enter the stacker bucket chute through the self-gravity slideway after passing through the conveyor belt.
4. Locate and arrange in accordance with the program’s parameters. There are eight buckets in an array (each layer is organized in four rows of four). When one layer has been filled, seal it and press the layer button to go to the next level; repeat until the pile is stacked full third floor
5. When the palletizer is completed, the manual forklift will follow up and insert the bottom pallet to move the bucket to the finished product region, allowing it to flow.
6. If an emergency arises, press the stop button or red emergency stop button on the operation panel;
7. When the work is finished, press the red stop button to turn off the electricity.
What are the operating procedures for the automatic bottle unscrambler?
1. Turn the air source and power switch (main power: when the bottle unscrambler requires to operate, turn on the switch clockwise, and turn off the main electricity to make it reverse), and the host is powered by an imported inverter;
2. To the right, turn the red knob switch on the host.
3. When the touch screen illuminates, and the “Enter” prompt appears, make sure the automatic operation is switched on, then select “Organize Bottle,” and the upper bottle slot will drive the empty bottle into running mode automatically;
4. There’s a photoelectric switch on the unscrambler to regulate when the bottle unscrambler should start and stop so that it can work with a manageable number of bottles;
5. To maximize efficiency, pay attention to the bottle turning mechanism while operating to guarantee that each bottle dropping station has a bottle.
6. Check whether the dryer and unscrambler motor are hot, faulty, or jammed. They’re all in good shape;
7. The main motor controls the production speed through the man-machine interface, and it can automatically start and stop as bottles in the conveying air duct change condition.
8. After the job is completed, exit the automatic mode, turn off the power, clean all of the bottles, clean the surrounding area, and keep a good track of everything.
What are the operational instructions for a bottled water three-in-one filling machine?
1. Check to see whether the water intake valve and the ozone mixing device are turned on before operating the machine. The low-speed control knob should be in its lowest position. Slowly turn the filling speed to the right after starting;
2. Turn on the laser coding machine’s rotary key switch and press the laser switch to enter the “start coding” working mode;
3. Turn on the labeling machine’s rotary knob, then select “PEY” and “Run.”
4. When the screen lights up, press the automatic screen on the page to enter the three-in-one (bottle flushing, atmospheric filling, sealing) unit operation system; Turn on the red power knob switch of the filling machine and wait for it to warm up.
5. When the liquid reaches the bottom of the tube, press the stop button to turn off the power switch.
What is the process for inspecting and packaging bottled water?
1. Before filling, identify the water samples by sight, smell, and aroma.
2. Check for a poor alkaline water solution and a low conductivity (not more than 10μS/cm).
3. After packing, the height shall not exceed 9 layers in the inspection zone.
4. When checking the bottled water, turn on the light if it is dark and check for impurities, sediments, and other problems.
5. Make sure the bottle body and cap aren’t damaged, scuffed, or leaking, that the label isn’t misaligned or torn; and that the expiration date is legible and complete.
6. The container should be resealed and labeled with the completed water’s grade, type, and inspector’s certification after inspection.
7. When the dishwasher has finished its cycle, water should be poured onto a moisture-proof pad, and the stack height must not exceed 9 layers.
8. After the job is finished, count the number of tiles to verify that the job was done correctly, that supplies have been used up, and that the location has been cleaned.
Now that you know the operational instructions for a bottled water three-in-one filling machine, as well as the secondary inspection and packaging process for bottled water, you can ensure that your production runs smoothly and efficiently.
Be sure to follow these guidelines to produce high-quality bottled water that meets all safety and quality standards.
iBottling is a comprehensive provider of water bottling production lines and equipment. We offer complete solutions for every step of the bottling process, from design and consulting to manufacturing, installation, and training. Our goal is to help our clients produce the highest quality bottled water possible.
If you have any questions about our services or would like to request a quote, please contact us today. We look forward to helping you with your next bottling project!
Do you need a bottled water filling machine? Visit our selection of bottle filling machines at iBottling to make sure you get the right one for your needs. iBottling provides a wide range of bottle filling solutions to suit your specific beverage packaging demands. You’ll be able to fill bottles quickly and properly with our bottle fillers! Get in touch with us right away if you want to learn more about the finest bottle filler for your company!