Pre-treatment of raw materials
1 Raw material
Select high ripeness (ripeness above 90%), good freshness and fresh-looking fruits and vegetables.
Remove pests, mildew and unqualified fruits with collision injuries, and remove mixed weeds, etc.
Rinse with running water to clean the surface sediment.
4 Fish out
Drain the carrots.
Peeling and pulping
Peel and soften raw materials
Prepare before work
Receive production supplies and utensils for the shift, wear work clothes, shoes and hats.
Clean and do an excellent job in the workshop machine obstacles and work, apparatus hygiene.
Check the normalcy of machines and equipment such as pre-boilers, crushers, juicers, centrifugal separators, etc., to ensure regular operation during production.
Check the connected pipes and strictly implement the CIP procedure of the pre-treatment workshop.
Peeling and softening
Drained carrots are peeled in hot soup.
Put the raw material into boiling water at 95℃ for 10 minutes hot scalding, fish out and rinse with flowing water； the skin will fall off naturally。 Then put the peeled raw material into the sandwich pot, turn on the steam cold felling and boil for 10 minutes and fish out.
Start the crusher, put the pre-cooked carrots into the crusher through the elevator and crush them, and use the low pot at the bottom to hold the catch.
Note: Water can be added appropriately when crushing to avoid blockage.
Batching, sterilization, filling and packing
Receive raw and auxiliary materials according to batch production instructions and check.
Check the appearance and report to the relevant departments in time if colour, flavour, or foreign matter is substandard and wait for processing.
Check that each package of self-matched ingredients received should be labelled with name code, date of ingredients and operator’s signature.
Preparation before operation
Receive production supplies and utensils for the shift, and put on work clothes, shoes and hats.
Check the machine working environment hygiene and clear the machine obstacles.
Check the machine and equipment, such as bottle machine, homogenizer, sterilizer, filling machine, coding machine, label shrinking machine, etc. To see if the various switches are regular to ensure regular operation during production.
Check the connected pipes and strictly implement CIP procedures.
- Turn on the colloid mill switch.
- Slowly pour the dosing A into the colloid mill hopper while slowly adding pure water.
- Adjust the fineness of the colloid mill for micro-grinding.
- Pump the colloid mill liquid into the portable tank car.
- Set aside.
Open the duplex filter for filtration, fruit and vegetable juice, residual sweet juice filtered by 200 mesh.
When the filtration speed becomes slow, check whether the filter is blocked or broken, and promptly clean or replace the filter bag inside the duplex filter alternately.
Note: Check whether the filter mesh in the pipeline filter is replaced according to the regulations before each start-up. The same species of beverage requires the use of the same special filter mesh.
Open the cooling water, discharge valve and backflow valve of the homogenizer and check the lubricant level.
Start the homogenizer, and after the regular operation, open the 1-stage valve clockwise to make the pressure gauge needle swing slightly.
Adjust the 2-stage valve clockwise to make the gauge pressure to 1/3~1/4 process requirements.
Then adjust the 1-stage valve clockwise so that the gauge pressure to the pressure required by the process.
After the gauge pressure is stable, close the return valve and homogenize the material. At the same time, check the pipeline to confirm the state of the material.
Note: (1) When the machine is turned on, the 1st and 2nd stage valves should be relaxed, and the gauge’s oil pressure should be >.
(2) When turning off the machine, first loosen the 1-stage valve counterclockwise to no gauge pressure, then loosen the 2-stage valve counterclockwise, then turn off the power and turn off the cooling water.
(3) Homogenizing pressure is 30-35Mpa or depending on its specific requirements.
(4) Make a good record of the running process
Start the UHT instantaneous sterilization machine according to the “Sterilization Machine Operating Procedures”.
Start the feed pump, sterilize the material liquid material.
When the sterilization temperature rises to 121~130℃, the discharge temperature is 70~75℃, and the operation is regular, notify the filling machine for filling.
(1) materials before sterilization to ensure that the sterilizer and filling machine CIP cleaning is completed.
(2) materials into the following process (cylinder), the next cycle (cylinder or pipeline) in the water to drain. Materials will be played into the sterilizer material cylinder; first, open the discharge valve at the bottom of the sterilizer material cylinder. Wait for the material out 5 seconds, close the discharge valve, normal production. After sterilization, the reflux cylinder first opens the reflux cylinder bottom discharge valve, waits for the material out for about 15 seconds, and close the discharge valve to normal production.
(3) The whole process should be recorded in the “sterilizer operation record sheet”.
Filling and Sealing
Start the bottle handling machine and transport the PET bottles to the filling machine.
Make sure the cap track is full of sterilized caps.
According to the product net content standard and comprehensive process factors, turn on the filling machine for filling and sealing according to the “Filling Machine Operation Procedures”.
When the filling starts, the first 80 bottles (300ml, 500ml) are not sealed, and 40 bottles (1000ml) are not sealed, and the finished liquid is poured into the reflux tank for recycling.
When the filling machine stops more than 5 minutes in the middle, 50 bottles (300ml, 500ml) and 35 bottles (1000ml) are not sealed. The sterilizer is stopped according to the operation when it starts filling.
Note: (1) Check the appearance of PET bottles when they are poured into the hopper of the bottle management machine.
(2) Filling should be complete, and the temperature of the centre of the bottle should be controlled at 70-75℃ after filling.
(3) The water temperature of the flushing mouth should be controlled at ≥65℃.
(4) Check the flushing nozzle regularly; it should not be blocked.
(5) Disinfectant preparation requirements:
A. Take the same weight of liquid A and liquid B according to the instructions (according to the concentration of 200ppm). Mix them for 5 minutes and then add pure water to prepare the disinfection solution with a residual chlorine concentration of 200ppm.
B. After the preparation, use a test paper to test to meet the specified requirements.
C. To be supplemented promptly according to the dosage.
Check the bottle to the top of the cap, and check out the unqualified products such as an unscrewed cap, broken flying edge, insufficient liquid level, leaking bottle, debris inside the bottle, black spots on the bottle and other mechanical damage.
Bottle inverse sterilization
Adjust the conveyor belt speed so that the bottle pouring time control in ≥ 45 seconds
Bottle spray cooling
According to the “spray cooling machine operating procedures”, to open the spray cooling machine, adjust the speed of the conveyor belt so that the cooling bottle centre temperature ≤ 45 ℃.
(1) The upstairs water tower and the spraying machine tank should be cleaned and disinfected before and after production to keep the tower and the box clean.
(2) Check the water in the upstairs cooling water tower and spray the cooler tank before each production shift to keep it clean.
(3) Make sure the residual chlorine content of cooling water is 3-8ppm.
(4) Prepare cooling water with chlorine-containing disinfectant.
Bottle Sleeve Shrink Labelling
Take out the label and check whether the label name, quantity, and batch packing instructions match.
Pick out broken, blank labels or have unclear handwriting or incomplete content that are not qualified.
Turn on the conveyor belt, open the steam valve, and adjust the steam volume according to the shrinkage condition.
The label is set into the bottle from the upper part of the designated position.
Set the labelling process, such as bottle deformation and filling dissatisfaction. The deformation of the bottle to pick out can not be set labelled.
Bottle Code Printer
Adjust the printer so that the nozzle sensor in the correct position adjusts the production date and corresponding figures to the specified requirements, requiring clear handwriting, uniform size, position accuracy, no special needs, and the spraying code following format:.
Year. Month. day
Hour: minute: second
For example, August 9, 2014, 14:58:20 seconds should be printed as
Check the name of the carton, specifications, batch number, production date to be consistent with the batch packaging instructions.
Fold the carton from paper-like into carton-like. In the folding process, pick out the printing unclear, blank, content does not fit, damaged, contaminated unqualified carton.
Use tape to seal the bottom of the carton.
Put the middle product into the carton and seal the top of the carton with tape.
Note: (1) Unqualified products such as leaking bottles, unfilled bottles, mechanically damaged bottles, poorly screwed caps, no labels, inverted labels, broken labels and wrong spray codes cannot be loaded.
(2) The packaging specification is 24 bottles/box or, as required by the regulations, not allowed to underfill or backfill.
(3) The date inside and outside the box to maintain consistency, product type, specifications, quantity to maintain consistency.
(4) Each box with a certificate of conformity.
(5) The upper and lower sealing requirements of the packaging box are flat and do not allow wrinkling; the length of the tape is moderate and does not allow unevenness.
(6) The finished packaging products are placed neatly on the mat in order and stored in the finished product warehouse.
Completion of operation.
After the operation is completed, strictly implement CIP procedures as required.
Do the hygiene of each post as needed.
Check the equipment and turn off the water, electricity and cold.
Please click below to watch the production process of bottled JUICE production.